Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Today's The Day! Orentation !

AHH! So today is our first day of orientation. I don't have to be there until 4pm but I'll get there a little earlier :) I'm super nervous and excited now. It's just hitting me that I'll be going to korea! (I'm late with everything lol that procrastination life yo haha). Speaking of procrastination, I still am not FULLY packed. I still have to buy robe (of all things) and my mom is bringing some stuff she bought. 

All of the nsli-yians outside of NYC are all starting to get on their planes to NY. I think that's what made me finally realize this was all happening. Ughh I'm really nervous right now I can't even think straight. The panic of flying is starting to kick in too. Anyone who reads this can probably tell I'm all over the place right now lol there's just so many thoughts going through my head. 

Oh and I would be the one to get sick the day before orientation :') I talked to my host sister a couple of days ago, and she was so sweet ^^ but I'm really confused about the host siblings in my family because according the program I have an older sister and two younger brothers but according to my host sister, it's her, her older sister, a younger sister, and a younger brother. I'm guessing my host sister would obviously know her own family, so I think that the program may have messed up but I'll just have to see when I get there! So for host family gifts I kind of just picked a whole bunch of things and figured that I would lay it all out and they would choose what they wanted ... NYC merchandise is expensive! I feel sorry for tourists in NY lol. 

I still have to get up, do my hair make sure most of my stuff is packed and what not so I will probably post again after the first day of orientation is over ... I hope I find some friends! 

Byeee,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment