Monday, June 16, 2014

Host Family Info!

So today when I came home and checked my email, I was super excited to see that I finally got my host family information!! I have 6 people in my host family. A lot more than most people. I have a host dad who is 53, a host mom who is 54, a host sis who is 26,  two younger host brothers  who are 14 and 13, anndddd lastly a 할아버지 (grandpa) who is 89!! 

I'm so excited to live with them, even though I'm a little nervous because there's so many people haha.   But it is kind of a benefit because I will get loads of Korean practice with lots of people to talk to ^^ not going to lie, I'm the most excited that I have a 할아버지 even though I have no clue why I'm so excited lol. My host brothers are pretty close to my age, but still a bit younger (I'm 16).

Most of the NSLI - Yers (nsliers?) have already google street viewed their address including me xD we're all trying to figure out where we all live so that some of us can travel together. I haven't found anyone near me yet though ㅜㅜ. My house is 47 minutes away from the school, so I'll definitely have to do some traveling while I'm there (remember cross your fingers that I don't get lost haha). 

P.S. I have the US history regents tomorrow, but I thought spazzing over host family info and blogging this was way more important than studying ... right? maybe? hehe bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment