Monday, June 30, 2014

In Korea!

Okay so I've kind of abandoned this blog a little haha. Out of country orientation is all done at Columbia Unviersity and nowwww.... I'm in Seoul, South Korea! Right now I'm taking the Seoul metro subway and theres this old Korean guy talking really loud. The train is literally silent except for him. The silence is kind of nice though. So the funny thing is we my host sister took me to the subway today and I tried to pay as much attention as much as possible, but somehow I still managed to forget everything. But, I'm going the right way with the help of this app called subway (if you are a nsli-y finalist ever reading this you will NEED this app so serious). I'll write about my host family later but I am having so much fun. I've wanted to go home a couple of times, but I definitely want to stay a little longer for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment