Friday, June 20, 2014

Doubt...ㅠㅠ

Hi guys!

So this post isn't going to be as happy as it could be, but don't worry, I'm still excited to study abroad in Korea :) There's only 3 days until PDO (pre-departure orientation) and I'm starting to get realllly nervous about this whole study abroad thing :S I'm trying hard to keep a positive mind set, but I can't help but think every once in a while that I might be making a mistake by going. I don't really know why, but I guess it's just my fears that I told you guys about last time starting to heighten as the program gets closer and closer. It also doesn't help that I haven't started packing yet and there's still all these little things that I need to get done before I go (procrastination at its best :p) ... And of those things, I still have to buy host family gifts xD But ya it's 1:13 am and I'm all over google trying to find packing tips and watching a whole bunch of the nsli-y alumni videos on YouTube (thanks!). So that's my current life right now... Feeling a little down and homesick and I haven't even left home yet lol but I know I'll come back a lot more independent! 

End of rant, if you read all of that I salute you *hunger games sign* (if people even read my blog haha)
Byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment