Friday, July 25, 2014

Korean homesickness!

Well it's coming down to the final 2 weeks that I will be in korea, and it has been the most amazing experience ever in my whole entire life. These days it's like I'm cherishing and trying to fit in so much to do everyday I have left! Ughh this sucks! I'm going to miss my host family sooooo much!! They are literally like the most amazing people in the world. Im going to miss my 오빠 (my supporter) and all of the other wonderful supporters and my korean highschool friend. I'm especially going to miss all of the amazing NSLI-Y friends the most! Things are just starting to feel normal here and I'm finally settling in and having the most fun. I wish I could have korean class everyday with the 2 teachers who teach us everyday. Why can't all my teachers be like them xD hahaha. I really love my "korean" life ^.^ I haven't even watched TV in almost four weeks and I feel totally fine hahaha I don't think I'll ever watch American TV again unless it's Spongebob or Degrassi :D haven't updated much but it's only because I've been so busy (나는 너무 바빠요 그런대 재미있어요~) 

안녕! 

No comments:

Post a Comment